Ecolife™ (Non-metallic, Full Protection)
Sunbelt's Ecolife™ treated wood is protected with a revolutionary, non-metallic preservative plus wood stabilizer system, offering the natural beauty of real wood combined with advancements in weathering protection, fastener performance, and environmental attributes.
Click here to view a video about the advantages of Ecolife™.
- Protected with a revolutionary, non-metallic preservative plus wood stabilizer system
- Provides improved weathering performance
- Provides improved fastener performance similar to untreated wood
- Can be used in direct contact with Aluminum
- Provides long term protection against decay and termites
- Can be used in environmentally sensitive settings
- Easily painted or stained
- Quality assured through third party inspection
- Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
Advanced Preservative Plus Wood Stabilizer Protection
- Advanced wood stabilizing polymer provides weathering protection to reduce cracking, warping and splitting
- Long term protection from decay and termites in above ground applications
Painting and Staining or Natural Weathering
- Ecolife™'s natural wood appearance offers consumers the natural beauty of real wood.
- Left uncoated, Ecolife™ will weather to gray following long-term exposure to the elements.
- Ecolife™ can be painted or stained to match any outdoor color scheme.
- High quality oil and latex based paints and stains are recommended.
- It is important that the wood is dry and free from surface deposits prior to applying any coating.
- Follow manufacturer's instructions and product labels for proper use of any stain, paint or wood finish.
Fasteners and Metal Fittings
- Ecolife™'s advanced preservative plus stabilizer system provides improved fastener performance and is no more corrosive to fasteners and metal fittings than untreated wood.
- Ecolife™ can be used in direct contact with aluminum building products.
- Use of fasteners and contact with aluminum products is recommended in compliance with applicable building codes and fastener manufacturers recommendations.
- Ecolife™ can be used for any interior or exterior above ground application where protection from decay and termite attack is required.